Don’t wait; schedule today!
As locals ourselves, we know how quickly Wyoming summers fly by—and how miserable they can feel if you’re struggling to keep your home cool and comfortable.
With more than a decade of experience with cooling systems, we know exactly how to fine-tune your existing system (or help you choose and install a new one) to maximize your comfort and lower your costs.
You can also count on us for:
- 24/7 troubleshooting and repair of all makes and models of residential cooling systems and commercial HVAC
- Expert consultations and education to help you choose (and then install) cental air conditioning, a ductless mini-split, or a commercial HVAC system
- Residential and commercial installations of the right-size cooling unit or HVAC system for your home or business
Years of experience in both residential and commercial cooling system installation means we not only know how to get the job done right… we also know how to do it efficiently, and we never compromise on quality.
Curious about what it might cost to upgrade your home’s cooling system?
Today’s cooling systems are incredibly efficient, very quiet, and can even lower your summer energy bills when used in conjunction with a programmable thermostat. We offer free air conditioner estimates to determine which system is the right fit!
During the estimate, our friendly tech will take a look at:
- The age, condition, and size of your home and ductwork
- Your home’s square footage
- The space available to install additional ductwork and registers
Afterward, you’ll receive a same-day total cost estimate for you to review, as well as our recommendation for which system is the best fit. Typically, that’s either a ductless mini-split (great for older/historic homes without the room to add ductwork for central air), or central air.